Monday, December 21, 2015

merry everything!



from the top, middle, and bottom of my very grateful heart,
i thank you so much for all the love, comments,
personal notes and support you've sent my way this year.
and especially for your sweetness in response to my
"fuzzy wuzzy dad" post,
i'm so very thankful for your kindness.
your words were a big hug of comfort,
and i'm forever grateful to you for
sharing a piece of your heart with me.  xox

♥♥♥

i hope you have a beautiful holiday season….
i'm sending you big holly-jolly wishes and
many chocolate-covered hugs for a very
Merry Christmas and happy, creative 2016!

big love,
lori
xox
{and puppy kisses from gidget!  :)) }





7 comments:

Createology said...

Merry Christmas Dear and may you and your loved ones have all Good Blessings in 2016. My Christmas card to you had your old address and didn't get delivered. Chocolate Hugs For You...

angela said...

Happy Holidays to you! Gidget is so cute :) Thank you for all you do!

fran pascazio said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Lori….may it be filled with love, joy, health, puppy kisses and chocolate….blessings to you and your family.

SD pooja said...

I recently came across your blog and loved it instantly !! Wishing you too a Merry Christmas and happy new year :)

Alexandra MacVean said...

Missing your posts here and hoping you're doing well. Hope you've had a lovely Christmas! xx

Unknown said...

Wishing you the best New Year ever, Lori. Though I may not always post a comment, I always love reading your posts. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

lillalotta said...

I am so happy to visit your blog again after all this time!
I have just started again after a long time gone, and am looking forward to reading all your wonderful posts again! Oh the joy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...